Thursday, May 17, 2012

no words...

Really no change with mom today.  Dad said she had just an ok day today.  She sleeps a lot from all the pain medicine that she is on.  She tried getting up to walk a little today, but got sick and had to go back to bed.  Here are some pictures from her stay so far...






That's all from our camp tonight.


I am at a loss for words tonight for my little buddy, Noah.  I met Noah and his sweet mom and dad this past summer on the Lighthouse ministry retreat.  His smile and laugh were infectious.  The love that his mom and dad had for their little boy was contagious.  The huge scar that reached from his forehead to his neck from his brain surgery had NO affect on how much fun he had that week.  You couldn't help but fall in love with him.

I am not a mother just yet, but I like to think that my 18 babies that I teach each year are "mine."  I love each of them as if they were my own.  That's the only thing I have right now that I  imagine to be anything comparable to a mother's love.  Although I can't fully describe a mother's love just yet, I do know what it is like to see someone that you love so much suffer in pain and discomfort.  It is agonizing and tugs at your heart like no other.  However, with that being said, I have no idea the pain that Noah's parents are experiencing at this very moment.  Please lift their family in prayers. Here is the link for Noah's blog.  I hope Jessica's testimony during this nightmare touches you.  She is a true reflection of Christ. 

http://www.prayfornoah.com/

1 comment: