Thursday, June 21, 2012

a few firsts...

I know, I know, I know...long time since the last update. No excuses, life is just busy. ALL the time. I know it is probably the same way for all of you.

Since my last post, we have had a few firsts...

-We went to chemo on Monday. Her oncologist wouldn't let her receive chemo because of her arm. It always hurts, is always swolen, and usually discolored. This week, it was wayy swolen and discolored. So, they changed her port access, refilled a few meds, and we were on our way. She goes this Monday for a PET scan, and if everything is ok with that, will pick back up with treatment. Please pray for positive results with this scan.

-These guys celebrated their very 1st Father's Day. This year took on a whole new meaning of Father's Day. We are all so in love with this little guy. I am thankful for the father's in his life. He has got some great guys to look up too.


Since summer is in full swing, I hope to try and update the blog at least once every week. That's the goal. Hope I don't let you guys down. Thank you for your concern about momma.

xoxo,
c

No comments:

Post a Comment