Monday, October 8, 2012

keeping up...

I wish I was a better writer and update-r.  There are about 10 million reasons I could list about why this blog hasn't been updated more, but I will skip them.  Truth is, life is hard....and busy...and most days, between the pain and the sickness and the swelling and all the sleeping, it's hard to see His comfort and grace.

Last week was her off week, and it was lived to THE fullest.  Her week was jammed pack with independence, being Sweet P, and Sunday was even spent back in church!!!  Talk about His faithfulness! 

However, this week has been back to the same old routine that I have mentioned on this blog before.  Those off weeks don't come nearly enough and fly by way to fast!  We get a glimpse of "old" momma and before we know it, it's over. 

She will get treatment tomorrow and have lympodema therapy on Wednesday. 

I will leave ya'll with some sweet pictures of our handsome butterbean.


 

Keep praying her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment