Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. - George Washington

Mom was feeling pretty good today and was able to go to church this morning.  She's still in some pain and still doesn't have any energy, but we are all so thankful for the progress that she has made so far!  I'm so glad we were able to spend today with her at home and not stuck in the hospital.

Hope you all had a wonderful day today, too! 

xoxo,
c

1 comment:

  1. Peggy you and Robin looks absolutely marvelous!!!(sp) You both look so young. So thankful you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. Sorry I missed you at church, but I went to church with my mom, Mother's Day. Praying that you will have your strength back and feeling better each and every day....If there is anything I can do for you all please let me know.. Love you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete