Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No news is.....

GOOD news!!!

I know its been a couple of days since the last post, but I'm back with good news! Mom got to come home late yesterday afternoon!!! So far, so good! Shes not feeling the best, but definitely feeling lots better than this time last week. She had a couple of spots that showed up on her MRI, but Birmingham has assured us that they are only bone spurs. We are very thankful for that news!!! I will update more and post pics over the weekend. Thank you for your continuous thoughts and prayers!

xoxo,
c

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo wonderful to here! Peggy has always been trooper in the toughest of times. May God bless you all and I am praying for strength and good health.

    Christina (Danner) Snellgrove

    ReplyDelete