Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The one I've been dreading...

Quick and simple tonight...it's been such a long day, and I've been dreading to do this post. The small spots around her chest wall and lymph nodes are gone, but the big, bad tumor is still very much there. Radiation barely put a dent in its size.


I'm frustrated and disappointed (just like mom)....I just knew I would be bringing great cancer-free news to you all tonight.


Still lots more tests and appointments. We will find out the next treatment option(s) hopefully tomorrow.

Really wishing this was all just a bad dream, but thankful her cancer hasn't spread throughout her body,
c


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Ciara...thanks so much for posting. We remain in prayer for Peggy. It is a very big deal that the cancer hasn't spread anywhere else in her body...so for that, we give PRAISE! We are praying for wisdom for the doctors. Love you all!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON’T GIVE UP!!! YOU ARE ON THE BRINK OF YOUR MIRACLE!!! GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME!!! GOD IS GOOD! ! ! We love you all and still praying!!!! Cross your arms over your chest, now that is my hug to all of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete