Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ready for normal...

Because this blog is real and shows both the good and bad...

Tonight I'm mad. I don't want to go on and on about her day and how she only got out of bed a couple of times. I don't want to talk about the pain she is in. I don't want to talk about all the medicine she has to take, just to be somewhat comfortable. I miss the days that didn't have to be planned around trips to the doctor in Birmingham, scheduled medicine, or going and doing as we pleased. I don't want to pretend anymore that tomorrow is going to be a better day, when it probably won't be much better than today.

If only we could go back to our "normal."

I just have to face the fact that it may not be coming back for a while.

Tonight, I'm mad.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment