Wednesday, August 10, 2011

you girls ROCK!!


Thank you Mt. Zion Wednesday night girls for making mother's day!  I talked to her after you all left, and wish I could share the excitement and gratitude in her voice.  Haven't heard that in a long time.  I could even tell she was smiling, which made my heart soo happy!  Some days, she hurts so bad, that nothing is worth smiling for.  Thank you for reaching out to the shut-in and sick with your ministry.   What a powerful ministry you have started.   She wanted me to thank you for your prayers, laughs, love, and encouraging words.  We love you!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. WE had a great time with her, I love her dearly and she is the sweetest person I know. We are praying for you guys everyday, and are here if you need us!! Nicki Causey

    ReplyDelete