Saturday, February 12, 2011

Battle scars...

Here are some pics I snapped this morning of her "battle" scars, as she calls them. As you will be able to see, her sunburn from the radiation plant is really beginning to hurt and burn. Dr. Keene has told her the burns should start healing as soon as 2 weeks after her last treatment, so maybe not too much longer of the burning. We hope you all have a good Saturday. Enjoy your day-it's beautiful today in Birmingham. We are thankful to be able to spend this day with our family.


The worst 1


Back where radiation is shooting
through


IV battle scar


Underarm, close to tumor


If you look closely in this pic, you will see battle wounds from her first battle. She sure is tough!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Peggy and family, please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could take the pain away. So thankful you have only one more treatment and then you can come home. IF there is anything at all we can do for you guys please let us know. Love you all so much!!! Hugs, Kisses and PRAYES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, You are in my prayers along with your entire family. I am thankful that you will be coming home tomorrow. You are an inspiration to me. You have been through so much and still you are so strong and beautiful too!! I wish I knew how to help...I will continue to pray because GOD definitely knows how to make it all better.

    I love you and want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am being selfish, but I am so glad that Pete did not have to suffer any longer than he did. I know you have been through a lot and I want you to know that we are wishing and praying the best for you and your family. Love. Toni, Wendy and Mother

    ReplyDelete