Saturday, February 26, 2011

Out and About...

Today was just like "old times." I got Mom out for a little to enjoy the beautiful day. She did so well!! We enjoyed lunch together, saw sweet friends, and did a little shopping. She's a little tired, but overall, did great!! Here's a pic from lunch...


Thank you for all your prayers! She's very slowly gaining get strength back each and every day. Today reminded me just how great our God is. He us healing and restoring my Momma back to health, and I am sooooo grateful for that! I pushed her around that mall in her wheelchair with a huge smile on my face and thanking God the whole time. It was so good to be able to share such a fun day with her. I'm so happy to share this "good" day with you all!

Be back soon!

Xoxo,
C

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You look so BEAUTIFUL, Peggy...just the way I remember you. I am so happy that you are home and getting stronger every day. God is truly good and powerful.

    Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you and praying for you every day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete