Friday, December 24, 2010

home sweet home!

Mom was able to check-out of the hospital today and, although we are all a little nervous about being so far away from her doctors, is now at HOME!!!!  We are all so excited and, most of all, thankful for God answering our prayers to take her pain away.  She is resting comfortably as I am typing this.  She even surprised Pop and Nana by stopping by for Christmas Eve dinner.  I will update again tomorrow.  I'm especially grateful for me being able to celebrate Christmas at home, with my Momma, as a family.  We love you all!  My heart is overwhelmed with joy and gratitude tonight!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Praising God for answering prayers. I know Nana and Pop were so excited to have you for Christmas Eve dinner. :) My heart is rejoicing that you are able to be at home to celebrate Christmas. Hugs and prayers are with you all. Love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I am thinking of ya'll this morning. I hope to see you later on. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy we are so thankful that you have gotten to come home and spend Christmas with your family!!! We love you and if y'all need anything we are always here. WE are praying for you everyday!!! Love Nita, Grant, Joey, Justin, Ashley and Priscilla!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete