Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Prayers Needed!!!

Severe pain has set back in to mother's tumor spot tonight. It's really bad, like when she was in the hospital and they couldn't get it under control. They are on their way to the hospital in Dothan as I type this. Her Birmingham doctors think this will be the best because her pain level is so high. They have called ahead and are waiting for her.

I so vividly remember being by her side during those awful, gut-wrenching hours when they pain would set in and be so intolerable. It's something I will always remember. I ask that you pray tonight for relief, comfort, and wisdom for the doctors to find out why the pain is back.

I just heard today on the radio a song that said, "every heartache slips through your hands.". How powerful that is! I know he hears our cries tonight!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Praying hard for Peggy and family and the doctors, nurses. Praying that the Lord will ease her pain. Lord you know how much we love Peggy, and how much more you love her. I ask in your precious name that you will give her the relief from this pain. Lord, I pray that you will let the doctors find out why and give them the knowledge on what to do for her. In your precious name, I pray. AMEN.. Please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers... LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete