Wednesday, February 15, 2012

change of address...

Maybe we should.  Change our address to this.  I mean...after all, she is there more than she is at home. 

Since my last post, she has gotten discharged from the hospital, spent a few days at home, come down with the stomach bug, and checked back in to the hospital.  Whewww!  Just reading that makes me tired.

Really can't remember the last "good" day.  They are becoming few and far between.

She went to the doctor yesterday with the stomach bug.  Dehydration and low counts are the cause of this hospital stay.  She and dad both came down with the nasty bug over the weekend.  Dad has started to feel some better, but she can't seem to shake things.  Her doctor wants to keep her in the hospital until she can keep food down.

There is nothing like spending Valentines Day in the hospital.

I know this goes without saying, but keep her us in your prayers.  Besides having all the symptoms that go along with having the stomach bug, her arm was also hurting tonight.  I mean it always hurts, but it was hurting more than she could tollerate without having to take extra pain medicine.

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and hear our needs.  You, my friend, are worth all the treasures in the world.  Thank you for praying for my momma tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for our sweet friend, Peggy, Robin, Tullie, Ciara and of course Sami Jo and the baby. We are praying that God will give each of you the strenght that you all need and may he be with Peggy and Robin getting over the bug. Lord we pray for Peggy's arm that you will just reach down and touch her and let the pain go away. Lord we pray that Peggy will have a good night's sleep and some great day's ahead. In Jesus precious name we ask this. AMEN!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL if I can do anything for you please call me.. LOVE YOU so much!! Ciara, thank you for keeping us posted. Hugs and Prayers

    ReplyDelete