Thursday, January 27, 2011

here we go again...

I talked to mom for just a minute last night and she sounded really out of breath and said that she had been sick all day.  I could tell over the phone just how bad she really felt.  You can hear it in her voice.  Monday was a sick day, but Tuesday was a pretty good day.  There is no rhyme or reason to her sickness.  Some days she wakes up feeling great, (really wish we had more of these days) and others wakes as sick as can be.  It's so hard to hear her like she was last night.  Pray for a "good" day today.  I know it's really starting to get to her now - she is tired of being sick and ready to come home.  Sorry that there are no pictures today - wish I could be there with her!  May update again tonight to let you know how her day was. 

xoxo,
C

2 comments:

  1. Hoping and PRAYING for more good days!! Love and miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that all is great tonight. I am thinking about ya'll. February 14th is coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete