Saturday, January 29, 2011

lately...

Lately...she has had some pretty good days.  Since my last post, she has had more "good" days, than "bad" ones.  (I always use quotation marks around the "good" days, because truth be told, there are never really good days when you have cancer.  There may be "good" ones, but nothing close to the ones like she used to have before all of this awfulness.  Can't wait until she's all better and back to just being our Mom.)  She had a pretty "good" day today.  She woke not being sick, which always makes for a "good" day, and went and got her hair cut.  Nothing like a good cut and color to brighten your day!  We have had some pretty sweet company today to also help lift her spirits.  However, tonight has taken a turn, and she is in quite a lot of pain.  Tonight, specifically, I ask that you pray for the pain to subside.  Will update again tomorrow.  Thanks for all of your prayers! 

xoxo,
C

3 comments:

  1. Thanking the Lord for the "good" days she has had. Our Father we come to you right now on Peggy behav praying that you will take the pain away. Lord we know you are the GREAT PHYSICIAN and we know that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF WE ASK AND BELIEVE. Lord I pray that as this pain is going out of her body that the cancer is also going out of her body. LORD WE LOVE YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR BEING WITH PEGGY AND HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS THRU THESE TRYING TIMES. Lord I pray that you will give her and her family a good nights rest and the strenght to face each day as it comes. In Christ Name I ask AMEN and AMEN!!!! Peggy, I LOVE YOU, and constanstly praying for you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is in B'ham tonight. I pray that comfort comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let Peggy know that she is in my prayers...my heart aches for her. Stay strong Ciara...two more weeks, then your Mama is done with at least this phase.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete