Sunday, January 2, 2011

new year not been so happy...

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!  Since my last post, mom has gotten sick.  Let me rewind....Friday was a great day!  Tullie and Sami Jo came up, and we had a fun day.  She got out of the apartment for a while and wasn't in a lot of pain.  Best day she has had probably since this whole saga began!  Today and Saturday have been the complete opposite.  She has been sick, and when not sick, sleeping away.  Not sure if this is just a side effect of all the medicine she is on or really what's going on.  She goes back for another treatment tomorrow and she will be able to see her doctor then.  On Friday, she got caught up on reading all of your kind comments.  All we know to say is "thank you" for your kindness - you will never know how much of an impact your words have had.  Be back tonight with another update.

xoxo,
c

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that she is feeling bad again. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. I hope and pray that will be so. I can't believe that our vacation is almost over. Hope to see you at "Kidsville, USA!" Give your mom a big hug. 2011 is going to be a better year for yall in every way! BBTN! Edie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy. Sorry to hear that today was a bad day for you. Praying you'll have a better week & that the time you are away from home flies by. Your blog is awesome and Ciara is doing a great job keeping us updated through her daily posts. We're continuing to keep all of you in our prayers. Love ya, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Peggy...saw Kat today while visiting with Willene. We talked about a couple of our teenage episodes...like the beach trip when we were stranded because my gas tank had a hole in it...LOL!! Many wonderful memories, my friend!! Just try to put some of those thoughts in your mind. Guaranteed to make you chuckle inside. Feel better soon!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that you will feel better week this week. My thoughts and prayers are with you each and every day. If there is anything I can do for you all please let me know. Love you much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thankful you were able to enjoy the day Friday with your family. Praying there will be more of those days than the ones of Sat. and Sun. along this path. I know you have many opportunities for others to see Christ in you all as you're in waiting rooms and I know your smiling faces and kinds words mean more to them than you'll ever know. As their do to you all I'm sure. There are not a lot of things I don't know but I do know we can stand on the word of God. So I'm continuing to claim his word for you all.

    “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” (Hebrews 4:16)

    Sending love and prayers your way...will check in tonight for an update.

    ReplyDelete