Sunday, January 23, 2011

weekend recap...

Mom had lots of family and friends up to help brighten her days and lift her spirits this weekend.  There have been lots of laughs, hugs, prayers and tears over the past few days.  She was sick on Saturday morning, but thankfully got to feeling better in the afternoon.  We are so thankful for ALL of you, even the ones that I didn't get a picture of, that made the trip up to visit this weekend.  We love you all so very much!!!

celebrating "half-way" day... 
 best buds
bro. dave
talking to Jesus
these sweet boys made her feel better fast!
good-byes are always hard...
but Mommas always find a way to make it better...


3 comments:

  1. Good morning Peggy, Stopping by even tho I cann't be there with you, to let you are on my heart and mind and in my prayers constantly. I love you so much, and praying that you will have a great week. Looks like you have a busy weekend. Keep the faith !! Hugs and Prayers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a great time visiting on Saturday. I experienced such a flurry of emotions that day...at moments it was overwhelming. To go from the excitement of seeing all of you... to the heart wrenching emotional toil of seeing Peggy in tears and not feeling well...to the joy of seeing her walk down that hall with a smile on her face only an hour or so later...to the inspirational "love fest" of a family who is caring so tenderly for their loved one...it was a day I won't soon forget! Thanks for sharing it with us...we love you guys with the love of Christ! Peggy, we commit to praying you home and healthy! love you to pieces! Teresa Foster
    Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me, and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sweet Cousin,
    I wish that we could be there with you but I know that you are in good hands & arms. We are praying for you. I went to bible study last night & all the ladies wanted me to let you know that they are praying for your healing. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete